At War

Then he went into the Temple and began driving out those who were busy trading, Luke 19:45 (NJB)

Be prepared. You are at war.
Be alert at all times, your enemy never rests.
Listen for me now, so you might hear me later when
the enemy turns up the intensity of noise and distractions.
Learn to advance into me. Exercise, so you will grow strong in my ways.

There is a constant warring, but be alert. Be discerning as to who is the
enemy. Do not battle against one another. Put away you, ‘I want’ and you hurt feelings. Together be drawn to me and my plan.

My kingdom is expanding. I need mature soldiers to hold ground and open new territory; those who think of what I am doing and not what is seen in the physical realm. Be prepared. Be clothed in my protective righteousness. I have provided and will continue to provide all that is needed.

Be ready for I am calling forth new warriors. Those relying upon me
will be safe and prosper. They will move forth in ways yet revealed.
While the skies are increasing in darkness, my light is sure. It is steady,
and my glory throughout the whole creation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water