the white bird shell

Then I [Wisdom] was beside Him as a master and director of the work; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing before Him always, Rejoicing in His inhabited earth and delighting in the sons of men. Proverbs 8:30-31 (AMP)
Thursday evening (08/31) I was talking with God as I walked the dogs. I explained that I really wanted to see him when I heard Him answer. “Look around” he said. So as I looked around me I could see a white bird egg cradled in the grass beside me. The egg was mostly intact, but without the top, where a new bird must have recently emerged. I recognized the shell as a message, and did think it pretty late in the season for a new bird to be hatching.
The next day, He gave me more revelation. Why would it seem strange that I give new life? I bring forth life in the proper season. In many ways I could now more clearly relate.
While it may seem late in life for you to emerge from the shell provided, He was made the way. He has created us for this particular season. He will protect and see we are matured, feeding us daily.

We have no reason to feel insecure. God has set us free.
So Jesus said to those Jews who had believed in Him, If you abide in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples. John 8:31 (AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me