I am revealing myself

So then whether we are alive or away, we make it our ambition to please him.
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be paid back according to what he has done while in the body, whether good or evil. 2 Corinthians 5:9-10 (NET)


You are mine. I have called you and equipped you.
Seek after me. Be one who is continually calling out
and seeking me. Lift your voice that I might answer.

I am revealing myself to you.
I have called you to righteousness, receive my impartation.

Fear not, for you carry my name.
All that I have is available to you.
As you walk in humility you will see my power extended.

Those that dwell in my shadow shall prosper;
No evil will prosper against you. Do not respond in anger,
but bless those who curse you. It is my heart to remove them from darkness.

I have called you to walk in places that others have failed.
In me, you will succeed. In me you will rise up to rescue the oppressed.
I am all you need. Know who you are in me; Trust my leading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water