water level rising

The water level is rising. I am powering forth my spirit.
My water of truth is rising. I am increasing the signs of my ways.

Be sure-footed and secure in me. As the water level rises,
so do other things likewise rise. The enemy swarms in the flow
feeding on the weak and ungrounded. The water moves more swiftly.
Be certain what you do. Examine your motives.

Fact that does not align with me; Fact that has no love is not truth.
I am the truth. Much can get caught up and moved along in the water.
Much can be hidden beneath the surface. In me is purity.

I am on the move. I am extending boundaries for those who follow me.
I am clearing away rubble and rubbish. That which stands in my way will not remain.
Hold onto nothing that is not Me.

The power of the Spirit will be demonstrated. I am raising up and supporting
those who know me. They will rise on the crest of my waters. They will be taken in the flow of my ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water