come out

He will bathe his body in water in a holy place
and put on his regular clothes. Then he will come
out and offer the whole burnt offering for himself
and for the people, to remove sins from himself and
the people so they will belong to the Lord. Leviticus 16:24 (NCV)

The LORD-God is saying come out.
Come out now. Step forth unhindered. Step forth
in the liberty of my Spirit. Come out of the ways
of your past. Come forth into new life. Step into
the abundance which will be available to you.

Come to me. Allow me to burn away the dullness.
The fire of my presence releases what you are seeking,
but it is the abiding which sustains.

I have an anointing of freedom I want to smear you with.
New ways, old patterns are destroyed. The mountains of
your past fall as you step forward. Drink of my water.
My ways are fresh. They are not stagnant. Drink deeply.
Fill yourself with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water