opening wells

So Isaac left there and settled in the Gerar Valley. Isaac reopened the wells that had been dug back in the days of his father Abraham, for the Philistines had stopped them up after Abraham died. Isaac gave these wells the same names his father had given them. When Isaac’s servants dug in the valley and discovered a well with fresh flowing water there… Genesis 26: 17-19a (NET Bible)

I am opening wells. Are you willing to participate? Are you thirsty enough to come and drink? I am the supplier. Come and be refreshed in me. Drink from my everlasting water.

I am re-opening the wells of your forefathers and establishing new wells not divined for those yet to arrive. There is nothing difficult for me to accomplish. Dig deep into my word and drink. Do not become satisfied with what’s at the surface. Linger for me. Ask for more. Be persistent for what I have for you.

Do not rely on the old methods to draw my water. Soak in my presence. Do not become dry and brittle. I will bring forth life from the arid dryness. The land will blossom forth with life not yet seen in this time. It will renew the strength of those willing to be mine. Through those who find me, new wells will be dug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water