I am your reward

After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision: “Fear not, Abram! I am your shield and the one who will reward you in great abundance.” Genesis 15:1 (NET)

I am your great reward.
Seek me, do not allow yourself to become discouraged.
Refocus upon me, your treasure and protector.

I am coming soon! My reward is with me,
and I will give to everyone according to what they deserve.
You are my light for this world. I have selected you to shine.
In your actions the lost can learn my heart. Hold your head up.

I will open the way. Reap the fruit of my unfailing love.
I have not turned myself from you. Call to me and
learn of the love I have for you. Allow me to uplift your heart.

I am the great reward of those who call my name in truth.

(Look! I am coming soon, and my reward is with me to pay each one according to what he has done! Revelation 22:12 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water