soon-coming days

In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes. Judges 21:25

Don't be like be those who have been sightless. They are as fools.
There is no hope for them. Become focused upon me and
self-righteousness will flee; foolish notions will wither and be abandoned.

Listen for me. Seek me each day. Don't be found quick to judge others
until you've learned to first review yourself and inner motives. Listen and
observe to know my heart. Be apart of what I am doing in the kingdom.
See with new eyes grace. Do what is right in the eyes of your king.

Do not be fooled or one of the sightless who do what is right in their own mind.
Many will walk in great power. Miracles will be displayed, so much that even
the elect may be swayed if they do not use discernment. The days are coming
when those who know me will be marked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water