Consider your ways

Then Jeremiah spoke to all the officials and to all the people, saying, "The LORD sent me to prophesy against this house and against this city all the words that you have heard.
"Now therefore amend your ways and your deeds, and obey the voice of the LORD your God; and the LORD will change His mind about the misfortune which He has pronounced against you.
"But as for me, behold, I am in your hands; do with me as is good and right in your sight.
"Only know for certain that if you put me to death, you will bring innocent blood on yourselves, and on this city, and on its inhabitants; for truly the LORD has sent me to you to speak all these words in your hearing." Jeremiah 26:12-15 (NASB)

Consider your ways and the attitude of your heart. What do you find important, or what is offensive to you? Is your reaction to injustice self-serving or does it align with my merciful ways?

I have handed forth both justice and mercy. My scales tip in your favor, yet what do I see displayed in your heart?

You remember birthdays and anniversaries, but what of my feasts?
You commemorate those things of your past, but what our our future?

I have not changed, but your perceptions are becoming askew and jaded. Return to me. My presence will accomplish what is needed within. My nature will pervade you and seep out to those about you.

Consider your ways; allow them to become mine. Ponder upon my word. My Spirit will guide you. You will rediscover liberty and wholeness.

Do not be caught in the folly of self-righteousness, but be saturated in my Righteous One. Ask me and await my answer.
You ask for more. You have asked to grow in my kingdom ways and power.

Do not be surprised or complaining when the testing comes again. I will bring correction to those whom are mine. I will guide and strengthen you.

Reconsider the attitudes of your heart. Be found demonstrating my ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me