As I have called you

And we have different gifts according to the grace given to us. If the gift is prophecy, that individual must use it in proportion to his faith.
If it is service, he must serve; if it is teaching, he must teach;
if it is exhortation, he must exhort; if it is contributing, he must do so with sincerity; if it is leadership, he must do so with diligence; if it is showing mercy, he must do so with cheerfulness.
Romans 12:6-8 (NET)

I want you to learn who you are; to become secure in what I've called you to do.  Know me and learn to security of moving as I direct you.

I have created and gifted you. You were made and named for my kingdom ways. You will not be satisfied nor secure when you are not set into your proper position.  You will not move in my authority until you know whom you are and how I have called you.

Do not compare or measure yourself against another. I am your creator.

If I have set you at the gate, then keep alert and do not be caught napping. It is not a time for you to be wandering looking for excitement.

Have I set you as a watchman, then be steadfast in watching what I shall show you.  Do not blind yourself by looking at what you know is impure. I have given you spiritual eyes. Do not keep silent in what you see.

If you are unsure, ask me. I will show you and demonstrate your calling. I have set those before you who will help you walk as I have called you.

Seek me know so I may water the gifts already planted within you.

For thus has the Lord said to me: "Go, set a watchman, Let him declare what he sees." Isaiah 21:6 (NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me