hidden things

I have hidden things which you've not seen. I will open your eyes to them in the appropriate time. There is much for you. I have riches in glory yet to be distributed.

Begin to grow: Share me with others so you might gain more.

Allow me to guide you into my pathway of righteousness. Learn to recognize and follow the Spirit. He will lead you into the truth of whom I am.  Trust and follow the wind of the paraclete. He is brooding over you.

In this time of dryness drink deeply of the water I provide. Fill yourself to be shared with others. Drink deeply of the living water, find your sight with my supernatural ways.

Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink.  Genesis 21:19 (NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water