Lift up your face

Lift up your face. You are of great value to me.
Do not hang your head in shame or disbelief.
Look into my eyes for there is no need to look away.

There is nothing you can do to change my heart for you. You have been grafted into my family. Your sin has already been washed away. Hold your head upright and see where I am guiding you.

Lift up your eyes and look past the horizon. See with a new boldness. Walk in a new affirmation of whom you are in me. It's time to stop listening to the distortion the enemy sets before you.

You are victorious. Lift up your face that I might see you.

The LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, "Raise your eyes now, and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward; for all the land that you see I will give to you and to your offspring forever.

I will make your offspring like the dust of the earth; so that if one can count the dust of the earth, your offspring also can be counted.
Rise up, walk through the length and the breadth of the land, for I will give it to you."   Genesis 13:14-17 (NRSV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me