restoration

This week as I was driving home from work I heard the LORD speak to me. I clearly heard him say, “I am going to restore.”

I am willing to restore are you willing to ask me? Are you ready to examine yourself and your ways? Are you ready to look at yourself and see what I can do? I can restore the things that have been taken away and even those you have given away. Do not be satisfied with what you now see.

I have more.  I have more for you and those about you. My blessing is for you. It is more than you can realize. Consecrate yourself . Dedicate your ways to find me and all that I have for you.

Ask of me for more, for I am going to restore.

Thus says the LORD: I am going to restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob, and have compassion on his dwellings; the city shall be rebuilt upon its mound, and the citadel set on its rightful site. Out of them shall come thanksgiving, and the sound of merrymakers. I will make them many, and they shall not be few; I will make them honored, and they shall not be disdained.
Jeremiah 30:17-19 (NRSV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water