there are no limits

For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,
from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named,
that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,
and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:14-19 (ESV)

 

Know me. I am in the written Word. I am that very word. Know me. I wish to express myself to others though you. I am that fullness which fills the deep and hollow feelings you now have.

Experience a new fullness. Immerse yourself in experiencing me. Do not be satisfied with what you read or what you hear from others. Let me whisper truths into your ear; to pour forth myself into your spirit.

Do not be resistant of my ways or the love I have for you. I have new places to take you in the coming months; places which you’ve not yet experienced.

Allow me. Allow me to fill you and direct you. Learn for yourself the experience of my power. There are no limits in which I have planned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me