Joy and restoration

    The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
    I will gather those of you who mourn for the festival, so that you will no longer suffer reproach.
    Behold, at that time I will deal with all your oppressors. And I will save the lame and gather the outcast, and I will change their shame into praise and renown in all the earth.
    At that time I will bring you in, at the time when I gather you together; for I will make you renowned and praised among all the peoples of the earth, when I restore your fortunes before your eyes,” says the LORD. Zephaniah 3:17-20 (ESV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water