be at peace

There is no need for you to strive. Relax in the security I offer.
Know the peace of being in alignment with my will.

In this season of turmoil you are my light for those caught
in the darkening world. Be lead by my Spirit; be at peace.

My words do not change. In the midst of the storm: Peace, be still.
Do not fear those who would harass or harm you. You are mine.

This is not the time to be quite or share what you think.
This is the time for sharing the eternal peace in my light.

Release your grasp from this shaking world.
My peace is available, even amidst the winds.

Those who have found greatness have found me.
Those who seek peace will need to turn to me.

Do not be striving, but have my peace: Be still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me