a blanket of snow

I will cover you with a blanket of snow. No longer will your sin be visible. Your failures and shortcomings are in the past. They no longer exist for those who have learned to walk and rest in me.
 
Come and exchange your accumulations for what I have awaiting you. It has been set aside from the beginning, as I have prepared you for the journey.
 
Wrap yourself in me. My covering is safe and personal. Take time to rest in me. It is from that place you will grow in my ways. I will show you my plans.
 
I am the peace you are seeking. I am the fullness which you need. I will blanket you and the enemy will not reach you.
 
 
Extol the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise your God, O Zion,
for he strengthens the bars of your gates and blesses your people within you. He grants peace to your borders and satisfies you with the finest of wheat. He sends his command to the earth; his word runs swiftly. He spreads the snow like wool and scatters the frost like ashes.
Psalm 147:12-16 (NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water