Fear not

Fear not for you are mine:
You never have to feel alone. You are not alone. I have never left you.  Look for me in all parts of your life and you will find me.
 
Fear not this new season:
Do not hold back, share your expectations and pains with me.
Consult with me in reading my Word. I have specific answers for you.
 
Fear not what the world says:
Acknowledge me in your life. My abundance is open to you.
My supernatural peace is available. I am ever-yet in control.
 
Fear not how others react:
Learn to respond from love. Hold your tongue before giving that harsh answer. Be in synch with my thoughts and my ways. You are a light unto the world.
 
Fear not.
 
 
How blessed is every one of the LORD’s loyal followers, each one who keeps his commands!
You will eat what you worked so hard to grow. You will be blessed and secure. Psalm 128:1-2 (NET)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water