3-16

In recent days I have been seeing various forms of the number 316. It has been the clock time, the cost of a gallon of gasoline or the cost  of a purchased item.

Follow carefully what I am doing. I have supplied for you in the past. Do not be frightened by what is directly ahead. You are not cut off from the destination.  I will continue to guide you in the direction of your future, but you must follow the direction of the leaders I have set before you.

I will show myself again through signs and wonders. Be ready to move forward at the announced hour of time.

 

the water from upstream stopped flowing. It piled up in a heap a great distance away, at a town called Adam in the vicinity of Zarethan, while the water flowing down to the Sea of the Arabah (the Salt Sea) was completely cut off. So the people crossed over opposite Jericho. Joshua 3:16 (NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water