go in peace

Then Eli answered, "Go in peace, and the God of Israel grant your petition which you have made to him." 1 Samuel 1:17 (RSV)

Do not be bound by fear: I see you in your daily walk and hear the prayers of my people. What I offer is freedom in walking with me; freedom from self-expectations. Learn my voice. I long to speak more with you each day. My spirit is present to guide you into new ways.

I am truth and light. In me you can have the freedom to reach outside yourself and into the lives of others. My peace is meant to flow from you and into the world. My perfected love casts away all fear. It allows others to see the love my son has for them.

I wish to release you to touch the lives of nations, that they may turn to me. I will show you things and give you words to speak which will be like the keys to opening whole cities. You will have your prayers answered, as you learn my heart and follow without fear.

Walk in my peace. I go before you and follow after you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water