I am your covering

God is the one who made the star groups Pleiades and Orion; he changes darkness into the morning light, and the day into dark night. He calls for the waters of the sea to pour out on the earth. The LORD is his name. Amos 5:8 (NCV)

You are my creation, placed in the point of time and situation.

I have provided all which you will need. Are you willing to trust me?  There is nothing I can not do. As the enemy approaches I will be your covering. In a time of pain and darkness I will continue to cover you with my glory.

Walk with me and I will be your covering. Rely upon me and I will grant guidance and wisdom. Listen to my voice and I will guide your steps. I will cover you continually as you walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water