What do you see?

‘The lamp of the body is the eye. It follows that if your eye is clear, your whole body will be filled with light. But if your eye is diseased, your whole body will be darkness. If then, the light inside you is darkened, what darkness that will be!

Matthew 6:22-23 (NJB)

What you see determines how you see; be it hazy or cloudy light does not enter nor does it exit. Let my light bring cleansing. My fire can purify you, if you allow it. Do not be like some who embrace their disease like a badge of honour.

Be filled with what is holy; gaze upon what I have set before you until your desires become my desires for you. Do not be dull, but Follow the light I set before you.

Those with clear eyes will lead others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water