the season of the spider

No one calls for justice;
    no one pleads a case with integrity.
They rely on empty arguments, they utter lies;
    they conceive trouble and give birth to evil.
  They hatch the eggs of vipers
    and spin a spider’s web.
Whoever eats their eggs will die,
    and when one is broken, an adder is hatched.
Isaiah 59:4-5 (NIV)


Each day for the past week or so I’ve come across a spider. Most often
I am as surprised to see it as it seems to be of me. I’ve come across
several in rooms of my home during the evening, such as the kitchen,
where our meals are prepared or in the bathroom. Each time they have
come to a quick death.

Spiders can be likened to demonic spirits or symbols of lies, or webs of deceit.  Each time you come across one of these “things”, you have a job.

In this season of natural and spiritual change season of change you
will come across an abundance of these spiritual creatures. You do not
need react in fear. But as I, you have the job to cleanse your spiritual
atmosphere and extinguish these creatures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me