to those of my church

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;  do
not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

To those of my church, my called one:

It is time for you to rise up. Step up and receive a fresh anointing.

Strengthen yourself by spending time with me. It is time for you to
take action. Arise from where you now lie. I have called you to lead.
It is no accident, so stop complaining and denying what I wish to do.

Take courage. Be strong and courageous. Listen for me to give direction.
I have anointed you with my Spirit, so arise from the ashes of depression.
Step out of the complacency and into my army.

I have clothed you in the fabric of my being; imparted you with  unique
gifts and methods.  I am calling you, my leaders, to be ready; to be covered
in my Spirit, to lead others where I direct you.

Step up now and receive what I have for you through my Spirit.


Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
    Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
    I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me