In this season

IN THE spring, when kings go forth to battle, David sent Joab with his
servants and all Israel, and they ravaged the Ammonites [country] and
besieged Rabbah. But David remained in Jerusalem.  2 Samuel: 2:11 (AMP)



You are a beloved one:  I know your actions and see within your heart. You
are like a David, seeking after me. I have gifted and anointed you to do my
exploits.  Continue to seek me and I will bless and your family. Follow
after my voice for I will direct you.


In this new season, do not ignore the small things. They are yet important.
They are what guided you to where you are now.


Take care in what you allow yourself to take a second look for they will try
to win your heart. They will press you to follow your emotions.


Be found where you should be found; following my heart, leading those I have
set before you, those who have gathered around you. I will lead you if
continue to follow after my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water