Open Access

This is related to a few things which I’ve experienced this past month,
amidst a time of spiritual battle.
 
The first items occurred on two occasions within a period of six days or so.
In taking my dog for a walk, the place we go closed off one entrance so
vehicles will not pass through the gait, but there is an open parking and
sidewalk to use.
 
One two occasions and my dog Sadie and I were walking a vehicle came
by and passed around us.  It initially did not come to mind, but on both
times, I never saw the vehicles leave and the gate remained locked.
 
In my initial spiritual condition I had some poor interpretation. I’ve sense
received some direction from others.  I think too there can be a broad
application for others.  While we do have access to father.  We need
approach Father on our own accord, and not through the vehicles of our
ministries. We have access to Father according to who we are and not
what we are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water