Be still


Come, see the glorious works of the Lord: 
See how he brings destruction upon the world.
He causes wars to end throughout the earth. 
He breaks the bow and snaps the spear;
he burns the shields with fire.
Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation.
I will be honored throughout the world. 
The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is here among us;
the God of Israel is our fortress. Interlude ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭46:8-11‬ ‭(NLT)


Be still. Stop your sniping at my creation.
Watch your posturing and tainting voice. Like a viper, they attack and poison you.
Come into alignment with the Word. Recognize and respond to my voice.
I will lead you. I will protect you. Be still and recognize me.

I alone am God. Come into my submission and protection.
Watch for my leading and I will grant guidance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water