the green light



Then he added, “Son of man, let all my words sink deep into your own heart first.
Listen to them carefully for yourself. Then go to your people in exile and say to them,
‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says!’ Do this whether they listen to you or not.”
Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard a loud rumbling sound behind me.
(May the glory of the Lord be praised in his place!)
It was the sound of the wings of the living beings as they brushed against each other
and the rumbling of their wheels beneath them. The Spirit lifted me up and took me away.
I went in bitterness and turmoil, but the Lord’s hold on me was strong.
Ezekiel 3:10-14 (NLT)


As I turned the corner at a stop light I heard father-God speak to me. He said, “I have given you the green light".  I could sense his touch of healing within me. Outside there were waves of blowing snow.  I was turning right onto the cross roads of America (Route 40). Looking down the road front of me I could see five sets of turn signal lights. And they were all green. I felt a renewed sense of purpose for my life.


Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Oh, give me back my joy again; you have broken me— now let me rejoice.
Don’t keep looking at my sins. Remove the stain of my guilt. Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. Do not banish me from your presence,
and don’t take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you.  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭51:7-12‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water