trusting what He tells you



But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high 
on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary. 
They will walk and not faint.  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:31‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

Then Jesus said to the disciples, “Have faith in God. I tell you the truth, 
you can say to this mountain,  ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. 
I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, 
it will be yours.  ‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:22-24‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)


Father,
Forgive me. Help me to stand upright in trusting you and walking out
what I hear you whispering to me. Cleanse me of unrighteous actions and beliefs.

I thank you for your fingerprints upon my life. Strengthen my way into your plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water