beginning and ending: which are you in?


Awaken me Father. Help me to not only be listening for your voice of direction.
Fill and renew me. Guide me in your Spirit. Help me to recognize your ways.
Forgive my attitude and not representing your forgiveness. You are HOLY.


And the Lord came and called as before, Samuel! Samuel!
And Samuel replied, “Speak, your servant is listening.
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭3:10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

One day the Lord said to Moses, Climb one of the mountains east of the river,
and look out over the land I have given the people of Israel. After you have seen it,
you will die like your brother, Aaron, for you both rebelled against my instructions
in the wilderness of Zin. When the people of Israel rebelled,
you failed to demonstrate my holiness to them at the waters.
(These are the waters of Meribah at Kadesh in the wilderness of Zin.)
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭27:12-14‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water