sometimes it is simple things


He struggled with an angel and prevailed; he wept and begged for his favor.
He found God at Bethel, and there he spoke with him!
As for the LORD God Almighty, the LORD is the name by which he is remembered!
‭‭Hosea‬ ‭12:4-5‬ ‭(NET‬‬)

Now Moses was shepherding the flock of his father-in-law Jethro,
the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the far side of the desert and
came to the mountain of God, to Horeb.

The angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire from within a bush.
He looked – and the bush was ablaze with fire, but it was not being consumed!

So Moses thought, “I will turn aside to see this amazing sight.
Why does the bush not burn up?” When the LORD saw that he had turned aside to look,
God called to him from within the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!”
And Moses said, “Here I am.””
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭3:1-4‬ ‭NET


This morning I had asked for “something” from God, something which I knew was Him.
It was shortly later in line at St Arbucks for a cappuccino I saw a shine object
on the floor in front of me. I reached down to pick up the glinting coin.
It was a 1999 dime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water