the appearance of the likeness


Now above the expanse that was over their heads there was something
resembling a throne, like lapis lazuli in appearance; and on that which
resembled a throne, high up, was a figure with the appearance of a man.

Then I noticed from the appearance of His loins and upward something
like glowing metal that looked like fire all around within it, and
from the appearance of His loins and downward I saw something like fire;
and there was a radiance around Him. As the appearance of the rainbow
in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the surrounding radiance.

Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD.
And when I saw it, I fell on my face and heard a voice speaking.
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭1:26-28‬ ‭(NASB1995)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water