ideas of truth to consider


My child, don’t lose sight of common sense and discernment. Hang on to them,
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:21‬( NLT)‬‬


Then the LORD again appeared in Shiloh, for it was in Shiloh that the LORD had revealed
himself to Samuel through the word of the LORD.
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭3:21‬ ‭(NET‬‬)


One day when the crowds were being baptized, Jesus himself was baptized.
As he was praying, the heavens opened, and the Holy Spirit, in bodily form,
descended on him like a dove. And a voice from heaven said,
“You are my dearly loved Son, and you bring me great joy. ”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭3:21-22‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)


Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious
and sat with my Father on his throne.
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:21‬ ‭(NLT)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water