Here With You


He leads chariots and horses, an army and reinforcements.
(They lie down together and do not get up ⌞again⌟.
They are extinguished and snuffed out like a wick.)

This is what the Lord says:
Forget what happened in the past, and
do not dwell on events from long ago.

I am going to do something new.
It is already happening.
Don’t you recognize it?

I will clear a way in the desert.
I will make rivers on dry land.
Isaiah 43:17-19 (GW)



I am ever-present. Whether you serve me or not,
I am there. Call out my name and see if I will not
answer you.

Leave behind the junk and disbelief. Those are
things the enemy sets before you. They are but
his attempt to distract you from life with me.

Recognize me. I am here with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water