Walk With Me


I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
John 14:18 (NIV)


I saw what appeared to be a plastic lid from a cup
rolling right to left, down the street in front of me
as I waited to turn right.

It was passed by several cars, yet its movement was
not affected. It had travelled quite a distance when
it suddenly stopped and laid still upon the street.
Cars continued to pass by it without any change in its course.



You are not alone. You are mine and my gifts are
available to you. Open your eyes to what is about you.
I am trying to capture your attention, to teach you my ways.

You are my creation, uniquely made in my image.
Allow me to show you things, to direct you in my ways.
Reach past what you think you know and walk with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water