Be Clean


He said to me, “Son of man, stand up, and I will speak to you.”
As he spoke to me, the Spirit entered me, stood me on my feet,
and I heard him speaking to me.
Ezekiel 2:1-2 (GW)


As I stepped out of my car for a morning walk I was drawn
to a few things in the parking lot beside me. There, a few steps
from me was a giant paperclip and a large red rubber-band.



Don’t allow fear to guide you, to hold you back from what
I have for you. Step freely into the light. I will continue with
you, but not in the way you may expect.

I am about to expand your border, to show you things
you’ve not yet seen nor experienced. Do not react to them
unless you sense me directing you.

Wash your hands. Be clean in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water