Learn My Names


The Lord said to Abram,
Leave your land, your relatives, and your father’s home.
Go to the land that I will show you. I will make you
a great nation, I will bless you. I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you, I will curse.
Through you every family on earth will be blessed.
Genesis 12:1-3 (GW)



Learn who I am. I am the creator, maker of all things.
I spoke life into existence, as you know it.

There is no need to fear, but come closer.
Draw near so we may speak with one another.
Allow me to bring refreshment into your life.

I am from before what you know as the beginning.
I will sustain you and guide you in the ways of life.
Spend time with me and grow deeper in my ways.

Learn my names and learn more of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water