Ever-Expanding Hope


Then Jesus came to them and said,
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.

And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28‬:‭18‬-‭20‬ ‭(NIV‬‬)



Yes, I am with you. Do not be filled with anxiety, but look
to me. Be secure in me and my unchanging ways. Feed
upon my written word. Allow it to fill and guide you.
It is truth.

At all points in your day or within your lifetime,
I am there. I have been your protection. I can be
your hope for the future.

Walk along with me. I will guide your
pathway. I am your ever-expanding hope.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water