I Will Show Myself


The Lord came down to see the city and the tower
that the descendants of Adam were building.

The Lord said,
“They are one people with one language.
This is only the beginning of what they will do!
Now nothing they plan to do will be too difficult for them.
Let us go down there and mix up their language
so that they won’t understand each other.”

So the Lord scattered them all over the face of the earth,
and they stopped building the city. This is why it was
named Babel, because there the Lord turned the language
of the whole earth into babble. From that place
the Lord scattered them all over the face of the earth.
Genesis 11:5-9 (GW)


Learn whom I am, for I have many names
and cloaks of great colour.

Allow patience to become a covering for you.
Without it your days will weigh heavily.
Don’t permit fear to guide your decisions or you
will repeat the lessons you should have learned.

Above all, Know Me. Seek my heart
and I will again show myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water