Open Your Heart


Sing out and be happy, Zion my daughter! For look,
I have come; I will settle in your midst, says the Lord.

Many nations will join themselves to the Lord
on the day of salvation, and they will also be my people.
Indeed, I will settle in the midst of you all.

Then you will know that the Lord who rules over all
has sent me to you. The Lord will take possession of
Judah as his portion in the holy land and he will
choose Jerusalem once again.

Be silent in the Lord’s presence, all people everywhere,
for he is being moved to action in his holy dwelling place.
Zechariah 2:10-13 (NET)



Be alert this season. I am revealing myself to those
who have yet to see me. I am showing my love
and salvation. My promises and laws are unchanged.

Open your heart and allow my healing to come upon you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water