From the Beginning


In the beginning God created the sky and the earth.
The earth was empty and had no form.
Darkness covered the ocean, and God’s Spirit
was moving over the water.

Then God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
God saw that the light was good, so he divided the light
from the darkness.

God named the light “day” and the darkness “night.”
Evening passed, and morning came. This was the first day.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭1‬-‭5‬ ‭(NCV‬‬)



I have know you from the beginning.
My ways and plans are deep within you.
They seep out, encouraging your growth
and direction. Yes, you are my creation.

You are to speak out my way and words,
those which I’ve given you and those
which will yet be expressed. Be my
reflection for the world to know my love
and care for them.

Don’t be fearful, but be ever-filled with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water