Be ready to move forth

There will be a crossing over; a time when my people will learn to walk upon the stones I have set forth and not stumble. Each marker has its purpose.
Be ready to move forth.

I have set forth those who will lead. They have been this way before and have learned to trust in what I direct.

The pattern has been set. There will be unity and diversity. The lazy and self-minded will be left behind. They will not hear the clear call. Their eyes will not see the banners passing raised before them. Be ready to move forth.

I am the Lord of Hosts. In me there is no lack. I have overwhelmed the enemy and washed away the wickedness that seeks to overtake you. I am leading before you now that you might remove the obstacles and settle the regions I have already promised you. Be prepared for new ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water