Step Closer

Step into my presence. Allow me to unfold my ways.
Come closer. Do not be frightened by the clouds or the thunder.

Withdraw into me. I will enfold you in my protection.
Release your anxieties.

Experience me more fully. I am all you need.
Be intoxicated in me.

Surround yourself in my ways, leaving the circumstances to melt away.
I am reforming your life.

I am causing change from within you. I am the way.
I am the spirit of truth. Without me nothing exists.

I am the good teacher. Study my ways that I may show you more.
I am unfolding new revelation to a people who will listen.

I am divulging secrets to those eager and willing to learn.
Learn who I am. I am he who rides the clouds.

The wind of my Spirit flows about. He will lead you into fullness of life.
Behold the face of my Son and learn who I am.

Come closer into me and behold new things. Learn of completeness
and experience my acceptance.

I am waiting. Step closer into me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me