Into Your Home

Watch your home. Be on guard; Take care.
Be mindful of what friends may bring in. Be quick to clean up the messes,
lest they become comfortable, stay and invite their friends.

There are birds of the air. They fly about, observing. They come to steal life of the young or careless. What are you listening to, or allowing unchecked? Ask me, that your eyes be opened.

For those of you who are given much, much will be expected. Multiply my ways. Much has been planted; yet continue to examine the harvest. Not all is from me. I have given you eyes that may discern.

My Spirit will guide you into all truth. Ask and receive. Be sharpened by my Word. Let truth be heard from your lips. Let it be carried forth on compassion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me