Enter in

Enter into my rest. Eat at my table.
Be refreshed and satisfied in me.
I am your shield and defender.

I am the doorway. No one enters without my knowledge.
No harm comes to those relying upon me.

Pick up my standard. Hold the banner high
that all may identify it. I will perform my ways.
My Spirit is neither weak nor lax.

Be found doing what I am doing.
Intercede for those things and people I show you.
Rely upon me. Do not be trapped in the snare of performance.

Once again, my light will guide the way.
Stand your ground. Do not give way.
Come closer to me so I may shield you.

The evil one will tempt you with what seems good.
My sword can pierce any armour. My word can heal any wound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water