restoration and shaking

I am a God of restoration. I am restoring that which has been stolen and lost. My people, come to me. Draw near. Close the door to those things that steal from you. Be sealed by my spirit of life.

My kingdom stands firm. Ask for me.
Do not be satisfied with what you’ve seen or read of me.
There will be a great grounding shaking. Do not be afraid.
I have prepared you for this time. Those I know will be safe from the pestilence to come. No weapon shall harm you.

Be prepared. I am calling you. I am moving in my people.
I am positioning my people for the soon-coming times.
My wind is already starting to blow.

I have marked you. You are mine. Be secure in what I have placed within you.
My righteousness will show forth. I am standing for those who stand firm.
I am working with and for those who are working with me.
My angelic hosts await my word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water