From the beginning

From the beginning you were mine.
I called you. I created you in my image.
You have been precious to me from the start.
I have watched over you, seeing you grow, becoming more like me.

I reveal myself for you each step you take.
You are growing in maturity. Leaning on me you grow.
My heart beats with excitement when I see you. I watch as your spiritual nature becomes stronger and stronger.

Each day I look for you. I watch each night as you sleep; planting and cultivating deep within you. I stir up within you gracelettes you’d not previously know. As you mature in them a new anointing flows forth. Favour raises its head.

I have called you and continue to call after you. My image is becoming clearer.
Your eyes are beginning to see the things that were once hidden. In my Word there will be more revealed. Wisdom stretches forth her arms. Hold her dearly. You will learn to stand firm.

My courts await you. In them you will grow. In them you will see the creatures that surround me. Through them I declare my justice and righteousness. Wise counselors and judges come to me. They await in my presence.

Do not become discouraged. From the start I have seen you. I recognize all that is good within you. Reach for the prize that awaits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water