Explore with me

Explore with me. Be refreshed in what I am doing.
Even when things appear quiet and hopeless, come to me.
I am near. I’ve not moved away.

Let your faith be buoyed into trust. Cling to what you know is truth.
I am unchanging. Speak truth that your ears may hear.

Bring your weary and woes to me. I am a God of comfort. I will sustain you. My presence brings refreshing for those seeking after me, and judgment for those that oppose me.

Learn to rest in me. Retire, withdraw and enjoy our time together.
Encourage one another. Pray and intercede that I might act for my people.
My presence brings healing. Do not wait. Come to me.
Seek me with your heart. Allow me to lead you.

Sanctify your imagination for what I shall soon show you. Close your eyes and dream with me. I am the voice calling you. I am whispering your name. Listen, can you hear me? I am here. Find what I am saying. Listen for me. I am calling you. Explore my worlds. My Spirit is flowing like the wind. Receive Him.

Ho, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you that have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Isaiah 55:1 (NRS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water