allow me

He said to them, "Therefore every teacher of the law who has been instructed about the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old." Matthew 13:52 (NIV)

Allow me to take you closer to the Christ. I will teach you his ways and you will dream the dreams of his heart. I will show you the love he has for you.  It is time to exercise you gifts; to grow stronger in the truth. Do not dress incomplete. You must wear more than just your helmet of salvation. I will teach you if you ask in sincerity. I will guide those who are humble.

Allow me to cast out the fear which had crept into your heart. It builds a wall separating you from his love. He is truth. Within him flows forth the river of life. It is a time when you must hear me clearly. Respond in obedience. I will wash you in righteousness. My oil anoints the head of those near to my heart. Stretch yourself so you may be tested. Know your heart so you may be cleansed and whole.

Are you ready? He has set the example. I will lead you into all truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me