do not linger

[Roaring] deep calls to [roaring] deep at the thunder of Your waterspouts; all Your breakers and Your rolling waves have gone over me. Psalm 42:7 (AMP)

Do not linger in the shallows. From out of the deep I have called you. In the depth of my Spirit I shall sustain you. My Spirit is not still. It is ever-moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters. It is drawing those who would listen closer to me.

I have called you out of the darkness and into my light. I have not changed. I am still calling your name. My Spirit washes and cleanses those who venture into surrender. The Lion of Judah roars; those who have ears will continue to hear my voice.

Do not draw back from the thundering and approaching dark clouds. I still speak from the thick clouds. My voice resounds. Yet even now only some hear it or see me clearly. I am whispering your name. I have called you out of the murky and shallow waters. My perfect love casts out all fear. Do not linger but come to me in the depths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me